Sunday, December 7, 2008

Halloween




Okay, still trying to catch up here. For Halloween Emilee was a ballerina and Blake was Superman (I just bought the p.j. version so he could wear them over and over - and believe me he does!) Before tricker treating we went over to Grandma Shirley and Grandpa's house. They set up little gingerbread men to decorate and Grandpa read the kids "Can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man" The kids loved it and of course enjoyed the extra sugar. After that Scott got ready to take the kids out. And I got stuck with the boring job... door answerer. I've always taken the kids out, but this year I was feeling a little too pregnant and stayed home. The kids had so much fun, they stayed out for 2 hours and didn't get home until 9:00pm. It was a little embarrasing because only teenagers were still out, but who cares, they had so much fun!! Next year we just need to start a little (lot) earlier.

No comments: