Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Update

Yesterday I went in for my 36 week check-up. Here's the news... I am dilated to a 2 and baby's head is down (we are always excited when head is down, he's a summer salter and spent most of the week with his head below my right rib cage - makes it very hard to bend over! Also he has spent most of the pregnancy in the traverse position - very uncomfortable, I had unbearable round ligament pains.) So, we'll see what happens next week...

2 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

It sounds like you have a pretty good chance of having a Christmas baby. :)

Well, with that news, I hope you are a little more comfortable. I feel so very bad for you and how uncomfortable you have been.

Julie said...

Yay! Jump up and down and do lots of squats;).