Well, it looks like I'll be hanging out until the 30th. I'm still a 2!! Well a 2+. Still not very encouraging (especially with all of the storms). That's okay though, if I had the baby this week I'd miss out on all of the fun of Christmas and family gatherings. I'll bring the lap top to the hospital and try to update on baby news next Tues. It shall be fun - well sort of, can't say that labor is really fun, but can't wait to meet this little man!!
2 comments:
I think you should have the baby at 12:01 a.m. Jan 1, just since you are so close. You're probably saying, "No Way! Get this baby out ASAP. I don't care how many prizes I might get." Anyway, good luck next week. I look forward to your next update.
We are so very excited, we will be out for New Years. We will be able to see your new bundle of joy. We can't wait!!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment