Hey, we finally did a family picture. My brother Jay had come over to help Scott hang some sheet rock. We had him snap a few shots and called it good. I'd say they will work out just fine. After the baby is born we are hoping to get some more pictures like we did with Blake. Thus the quick photo just for our family Christmas letter.
1 comment:
I'm going to go ahead and just comment on every picture, so that you don't get a huge novel on just one. Besides it more fun that way.
I've been wanting to get a family picture done for so long. Trying to think who could do it for cheap. I decided the other day that we should just have someone in the fam do it so we can have it done, just like you did. The picture looks great, and very cute. Maybe on Sunday I can get someone to do it for us.
Post a Comment