Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas











We had a great Christmas. For Christmas Eve we had my parents, Jay, Julie and her fam and Grandpa and Grandma Starr over. We had dinner and did a very basic nativity scence, of course sang some carols, then drank too much egg nog, opened Christmas Eve p.j.'s and went to bed exhausted. Then Christmas morning Scott and I woke up first and finally woke the kids up at 8:30. They had a great time opening presents and then we enjoyed a yummy breakfast casserole with the same crew from the night before only we switched grandparents, this time we had Grandpa Ferrell and Nell. For Christmas dinner we went to Scott's sister's house where all of Scott's family was in town. We had dinner and did a gift exchange. It was very fun to visit with everyone, but unfortunately I got a little too tired and was quite a grump by evening. Still fun memories, I just need to remember to apologize to anyone I may have glared at during the day.

No comments: