Monday, December 29, 2008

Flowers!!!! :) :) :)




I woke up Christmas morning with flowers in my stocking. (If any of you know Scott this is a very rare occasion. He has a hard time spending money on flowers because they just die. Just like eating out, he doesn't like to spend the money because you just poop the food out. He's so funny, always keeping me laughing.) Anyway I was so excited I could hardly focus on the kids and their presents I was too busy running around trying to find a vase! (I never could find one, I had to put them in a pitcher of water and call mom to have her bring one.) Then I thought I'd better take a picture so I could enjoy them longer because I never know when I may get flowers again. They are so beautiful and they are still alive. :)

4 comments:

Katie Phillips said...

Wow! That was incredibly thoughtful!!! That's the sweetest stocking stuffer idea! Who gave you that idea, Scott?

Wish upon a Starr said...

I read the post to Kevin, and of course, he loved the "pooping" part. Men and the weird things they do. I am impressed and very happy for you. What a good Christmas.

I love the pictures of the Nativity scene. Very cute and festive!

Just out of curiosity, did you guys sing that song that we sang many years ago, that went on and on and on and on, and on and on and on, and no one knew it? Do you remember the one I'm talking about? I'm just wondering, cause if you did, did it sound any better? Did it go any better? :>

Happy belated Birthday! According to Kevin, we are now doing it on purpose so we can say we were the first to tell you happy birthday for the following year. So, Happy Birthday, and you remember we were the first!! (and not the last like this year :@ )

Ivan and Jaelene said...

Beautiful flowers. Emilee told me that it was her idea to get the flowers. She was out shopping with Scott.(Have not verified this with Scott, course maybe he would not own up... Just kidding!!) She picked out the bouquet. The flowers were in Tami's stocking.

Steph said...

Ha ha! Scott cracks me up