A week before Thanksgiving Emilee lost her first front tooth. She had been working on this one for a couple of months. She was determined to get it out before she went to bed and went to the bathroom to yank it out. It took more wiggling and her gums were bleeding but she knew it was close. Finally she took hold with toilet paper (the blood made the tooth too slippery) and pulled. It came out and so did the blood. I was there for the whole thing and was feeling quite weak in the knees. She showed Scott and he saw her mouth full of blood, tried to acted excited and quickly walked away. She is much braver than I. I could seriously see the last string holding the tooth to the gum and was still afraid to pull.
1 comment:
Emilee looks very proud to have lost her first tooth. What fun!! Maybe not so much for Mom though. :)
Post a Comment