Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh so disappointing!!

I went in for my dr. appt. and I am still a 2!! I should've known not to get my hopes up. To make matters worse, I've had a TON of painful contractions this week. Dumb body. So here I am still hanging out. I wonder if I'll ever go into labor on my own or if I'll have to always be induced. Tune in next week on Monday for the next update.

5 comments:

Katie Phillips said...

Maybe you are being like Stephanie. She had contractions that didn't do anything for a while before that strange stormy day when the contractions finally started doing something. (I think that's what I remember her telling me!)

There is a lady in our ward who is pregnant with her ninth! She sat next to me in relief society a couple of weeks ago and she said she was having a contraction. She also said that with each child contractions started coming a week earlier with each pregnancy. She then said she had 8 weeks left to go!! Yikes!!

Julie said...

Here comes Emilee #2. Well, at least the baby is safe and warm:)

Melinda said...

Hang in there.

Steph said...

You've got a swimming pool in there for him...why should he want come out?? Well that's what my doctor said anyway. I was a 1 and 0% effaced until that storm moved in. A few lunges up and down the hallway while I had contractions may have helped;)... It's storming, start lunging!

Wish upon a Starr said...

Shoot, at this point, this close to Christmas, do you want to be having that baby? If it were me, it would be a toss up. This year, I would wait, cause I have yet to get started for Christmas. However knowing you, your probably done, and have been done for a while, so maybe you would be okay with it. (I envy you if you are done.) But, I know how uncomfortable you have been, so I can so understand getting that boy out of there. Best of Luck!!