Oh dear, is kart wheel with a "k" or "c"?? Oh well. Emilee landed her first one handed kart wheel perfectly on Saturday. She loves doing kart wheels and has great form. A few weeks ago she was trying to do a one handed kart wheel with not much success. Saturday she decided to give it another go (makes me so nervous to watch - afraid of braking bones!) She put her hand on her hip and flipped over like she'd done it 100 times. She is such a cute athletic little thing. It is fun to watch her skills develop!
1 comment:
Ohh, to be limber again. Kevin keeps reminding me that "I'm not as young as I used to be". I think he also implies that I'm not as young as I think I am. Truth hurts, but pulled muscles hurt more. Way to go Emilee!!! Props to you!!
Post a Comment