Sunday, December 7, 2008

Potty Talk

Okay, I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but since I'm doing this mostly because I'm not keeping a journal. I think this is funny and want to be able to remember it as I get older and my brain cells fall out. So here goes. I was going to the bathroom and Blake came in. I had my shirt covering everything, but Blake was trying to peek anyway. Finally he asked, "Mom, you have a pee pee like me and Dad?" I said, "No." He then said, "Oh, I see, you have a broken pee pee like Emilee." "Yes", I responded laughing hysterically.

While on the subject of toilets, last week Emilee was not listening and making us late to get out the door. She needed to go to the bathroom, but was mad that I was rushing her (after asking her to get dressed for the last 10 min) Finally she made it to the bathroom as Scott walked by. Instead of looking at the toilet she was busy giving Scott the look of death. Blake had left the toilet seat up and Emilee fell in the toilet. Of course she busted out in tears as I practically fell to the floor laughing. I felt bad, but somehow it really hit my funny button. My laughing only mad Emilee madder and we ended up being really late to gymnastics.

1 comment:

Katie Phillips said...

That is really funny!! Emilee will hopefully look back and laugh about it, too. Although, I still remember how traumatized I was as a kid when I fell in the toilet cause the seat was up. Now that I see all the gunk that gets left on that part of the toilet I'm even more mortified to think about it!