

This is completely out of order, but I just saw these pictures and have to post them. These pictures are from mid summer. Blake and Emilee liked to take my kitchen utensils and use them as golf clubs. They did this a ton of times, but Blake's outfit promted the pictures.
4 comments:
Very cute pics!! I love Blake, and his golfing attire, I'm sure Matthew will be doing the same thing in the next couple of years. I look forward to more of your blogs!! Keep it up!!
Yea, hi. That first hains message is really from me, just in case that confused you. I was working on Steph's blog (I really screwed it up last night, but it working now) and forgot I was still logged on as "hains". Sorry about that, and sorry to Steph as well. That's what you get for having a space cadet for a sister-in-law :)
Hi Tam!! Cute blog!!!!! This picture of your naked son golfing - I see so much of you in his face!
I am so glad you immortalized that picture of Blake on the internet!
Post a Comment