1. This morning we were trying to explain to Emilee fasting and the purpose of fasting. Later she asked if she could have some ice cream I told her no because it was 9:30am. She assumed I told her no because we were fasting and angrily proclaimed, "Mom, I'm not fast fooding!"
2. Scott was watching some golf tornament. Scott said, "Oh, he got the put!" Blake turned and looked at him with a confused look and said, "What? He got it in the butt!?"
3. I got the kids all showered and ready for church. I wrote a talk for Emilee and practiced it with her. Then I sent them off to church. About 7 min. later they walked back in the door. When they had gotten to church it was completely empty. We can only assume that it was stake conference. Oops!
4 comments:
Oh, that is funny. So Scott had his lesson prepared as well?
That's awesome!! All of it. "You got what in the butt?" What are you watching Dad? Kevin and I were reading it together and both giggled over all of it. Kevin is very sad that he missed out on our visit the other day. We will have to make sure we stay with you guys one of these trips out.
I love it! Your kids are so cute. We loved having you guys over!
Thanks for all your fun stories! I always love checking up on your blog!
Post a Comment