Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bryson's First Haircut







This week I finally tackeled Bryson's hair. He did amazingly well, especially for how slow & unskilled I am. His hair was long & I know it needed to be cut, but once it was cut, all I wanted do was cry! He didn't look like a newborn anymore. I collected every bit of hair I could find to save. I couldn't imagine throwing those precious locks away. In the drama of the moment I had to remind myself that it is just hair! It took a few days to get used to. He looks like a cute little man!!
Emilee was the photogragher. We have a ton of pictures. Some of Bryson, some of the sink, soap, bathroom mirrior, elbows and so on. (The pictures are out of order again. One of these days I will figure out how to re-arrange them.)

2 comments:

Katie Phillips said...

Holy smokes!! A haircut already? He does look very cute. I also shed a tear or two when I give Bruce haircuts cause he does look older to me!

Wish upon a Starr said...

Way to go!! Tell Emilee she is quite the photographer!! Good thing camera's are digital, and you can erase the none sense pictures instead of crying over all the wasted film.