Scott finished painting this week. The smells snuck up to the bouns room and we had to make a mad dash to an unsmelly house. I packed us up in 10 min. flat, got in the car, started driving and then made calls to see where we should go. Steph was excited at the idea so we headed over. Thank you Steph for having us - we had a blast!
Now with the paint done it feels like the worst is behind us and we are getting closer. We have the carpet scheduled for Tues. (we are doing the finish work after carpet). I am so excited for carpet because Bryson and I can hang out with dad while he works. We have missed him while he's been busy down there.
2 comments:
Haha! You know we had a blast! Thanks for coming:)
I didn't get a phone call!! What, 3 hours is too long of a drive?! I see how you are.
Love ya!!
Post a Comment