For St. Patrick's Day I invited most of my family (sorry Kevin and Melanie, wish you could've come. you guys need to move closer!!!) over to make shamrock cookies. Only once we got started I realized that I didn't have a shamrock cookie cutter, so we ended up making Easter cookies. Oops!
It was fun, but a little caotic. We realized that with all of the little new ones, family gatherings are going to only get louder. :) The cousins had so much fun playing that Blake only decorated one cookie and Kaylee and Anna just ate sprinkles as they ran in and out of the kitchen. Emilee decorated a ton, but ate almost everyone she decorated. :) The weather was great so the kids also spent a lot of time outside. All-in-all we had a blast!
1 comment:
Kevin and I both laughed. And then we were sad that we couldn't be there for the St.Patty's day egg decorating. It sounds like it was a blast!! And a good break I'm sure.
Post a Comment