Oh I wish I had a tape recorder on Sunday. In Relief Society Bryson was sitting on my lap. I had the hymn book open in front of him and began singing the opening hymn. He started singing with me - the entire vs. I closed the book right as the music ended, he sang for just a split second longer then stopped and looked around as if to say, hey, where did the music go I was enjoying that. It was the sweetest thing ever!! I just realized, I wish I knew what song it was. I have completely forgotten. :(
1 comment:
That is so sweet!! I don't think any of my kids sang when they were little. All I remember hearing was a cute little girl snoring. :)
We are so excited to see you this weekend and to be able to stay with you. As long as you promise there is room. You let me know.
Post a Comment