We went in for Bryson's 2 month check up and here's his numbers.
*length 23" (50%)
*weight 11 lbs (25%)
*head 38 3/4 cm (25%)
He is growing too fast. :( I always seem to be in a sleep deprivation coma too long to enjoy when they are tiny.
Here's a tid-bit on his personality. He loves to be held and talked to; he is very social and becoming quiet the talker and smiler. He is finally starting to sleep a little better (still up for at least 3 feedings at night). Steph talked me into co-sleeping; something I've always hated. But due to lack of sleep I finally gave in and have been catching up on sleep. He loves to suck on his fists and is mad if clothes are in the way. He loves to watch his toys and is starting to bat at them. We absolutely love him!!
1 comment:
Cute boy!!! Tiny boy, but cute boy!!
Post a Comment