Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy "poopy" Anniversary

I almost forgot. Last week was our anniversary and being the romantic people that we are, we deceided to go to the pizza factory for a late lunch and then come home and work on the basement. I know, sooo romantic.

So we arrive at the resturant to relax and enjoy our little celebration. We haddn't even ordered drinks and Bryson deceided he was hungry. No big deal. So I'm feeding him. We order our drinks and food when suddenly he starts to poop. I think that's ok we are in a both seat, I should be able to change him right there. Then he poops again, and again, and again, and still some more. Scott could hear all of this; we just look at each other like are you kidding me!! Sure enough it was another old faithful clear up to his shoulder blades. It leaked through his onesise, his shirt, his pants, his blanket, and onto my pants. Our food had arrived just before we realized this. We shoveled our food and darted out of the resturant. We were there all of 10 min. - not worth the money, we didn't even get to enjoy it. I have a feeling Bryson is going to create lots of pooping moments for us!

1 comment:

Wish upon a Starr said...

That stinks!!! (no pun intended). He just saw what you where eating, and thought he should clear out his system so he could get some.