I deceided to brave`the sick germs & take Bryson to church. I thought he looked so grown up. We had a good time. It was great to go back! Mind you the decon serving us the sacrament was juicy sick. Go figure!
Way to be brave. I'm so proud of you. Next time I say you kick that little deacon in the shins, or at least trip him as he walks by. Anything that would make him cry. By the way this is Kevin. I just wanted to make sure you didn't think my wife is crazy.
2 comments:
So cute! I love dressing up baby boys in church clothes!
Way to be brave. I'm so proud of you. Next time I say you kick that little deacon in the shins, or at least trip him as he walks by. Anything that would make him cry. By the way this is Kevin. I just wanted to make sure you didn't think my wife is crazy.
Post a Comment