Day 2: Woke up at 5:00am and hiked the Diamond Head Crater. It was an insane hike. It climbed 560 ft. in 0.8 miles. We watched the sun rise.
After hiking we were ready for the beach. We drove to Waimanalo. It was absolutly beautiful! Now this was what we were picturing. The beaches were beautiful and the water more the color we were expecting. We tried to body surf. Scott had lots of fun. I got thrown around like a rag doll. Plus just before I got in a lady by us got stung by a jelly fish and Scott was telling me, "Oh ya, they have been swimming around us." Great. That really made me want to get in!! Here Landon and Scott are catching a wave. It was a high surf advisory that day. Some of the waves were huge. They towered over Scott when he was standing.
Scott got fried!!! Like couldn't sleep or be touched for days.
1 comment:
Sooooo jealous!! It looks like you had tons of fun. I'm sure there are more pics, you'll have to bring them up next time we come out. I would love to see them.
Post a Comment