1. The beginning of Aug. we drove to Vernal for Kevin and Melanie's baby blessing. Their baby, Madalynn was still so tiny and adorable! Of course I managed to go the whole day without a single picture. What is wrong with me!!
2. The next weekend Scott's parent's were in town. We went to the Buckaroo Alpine Rodeo. It was so fun. Emilee tried to catch a chicken. Thank heavens she didn't get one because they make you take it home!! She was trying to tell me it could sleep in her room. Hummm. The next morning I trucked along to the parade with me and the three kids (Scott had to work). The parade was great and the kids got so much candy I don't think they need to go trick er treating. And I forgot to take any pictures again!!
3. Emilee went to her back-to-school open house and met her teacher. Afterwards I asked her what she thought. She said, "She is so nice and very pretty." We signed Blake up for preschool; he is so excited.
4. Then the middle of Aug. Scott, Bryson and I took off to Hawaii. So exciting, but I missed the first days of school. It sounds like all went well, but I feel awful missing this. And of course no pictures of their first days of school.
1 comment:
I took a picture"
Post a Comment