2. After the funneral we went to my mom's house and made a slip n' slide. It was a blast. Well more fun for me to watch others than to acctually go myself. This was my first time down. You can see I was absolutley horrifid...
If I weren't so behind I would love to post more pictures. Everyone had so much fun!!
3. Scott's work announced they were changing insurance plans the end of July. So the last 2 weeks of July we went to at least 10 Dr. appointments to try and get everything done we needed to. I started adding up the hours spent at dr. offices but lost tract. It was insane, but the new insurance really stunk so we needed to get things done!!
1 comment:
Looks like Emilee loved it!! Not so much mama bear...hee, hee. Did Blake go down it? I don't remember seeing any pics of him. Kevin was very sad we missed that weekend. Especially when he heard who all came out.
Post a Comment