Sunday, September 6, 2009
Hawaii - Day 9
We went to the swap meet market again in the morning just to buy a few more things. Then we finally made it to Hanauma Bay. We tried 2 times before this but the parking lot was always full. It is a great snorkeling bay. So great that they get to charge money to get in. But it was worth it. Scott saw tons of fish and a bunch of giant sea turtles. I went out for a bit and was actually having fun (I had a different mask-a huge difference) when I looked over to my right and there was a giant (3-4 foot long) blue snake like fish. I tried to go longer, but that was enough. There were huge amazing fish. It made our fish tank look silly. My favorite part of snorkeling was that you just float. You don't have to swim. It was the weirdest feeling.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I doubt you gained any weight. With all the hiking and climbing you guys did, you might be surprised to see that you lost some.
Post a Comment