Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bryson Growing Up

While in Hawaii Bryson started saying "Ma Ma". Which makes him officially my favorite because the other kids said "Da Da" first. :)

Then.....
Aug. 24th he got his first tooth
Aug. 29th he got his second tooth
Sept. 5th he started clapping; he thinks it is soooo fun!
Sept. 8th started giving him rice cereal - finally! Seems to handle it ok so far.
Sept. 9 started crawling - only 1-2 crawls then he is done so not full blown yet.
Sept. 10th pulled himself up in his crib. Hadn't put the mattress on the lowest level yet. I about died of a heart attack when I walked in and he was standing up looking over the edge. Moved the mattress down immediately!
Sept. 11th he got his third tooth.
Sept. 15th he now crawls like a champ







2 comments:

Ivan and Jaelene said...

Oh, these are SO Cute!!!

Wish upon a Starr said...

It says you wrote this a long time ago, but this is the first time I've seen it. We saw your other ones (coming home) but not this one. That is weird!!

How is the nursing going with all those new teeth? Not looking forward to that. :) Way cute pics! I'll have to keep randemly cheeking your blog. weird