Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hawaii- Day 3

Day 3: Since we were fried we went to Pearl Harbour. It was neat and a must, but also a one time thing.

Behind be is a submarine that they let people tour. We couldn't go on it because no children under the age of 4 are allowed. I guess it is really tight in there.


I had to go to the bathroom. When I came out Scott had found a gun to play with.



So we went on the Battleship Missouri. It was huge! We walked around following the tour direction signs and we were on the ship for about an hour!








Then we took a tour boat out to go to the USS Arizona Memorial. We couldn't see anything under the water, but we'd always heard it still leaks oil. They were right. On one side there was a long stream of oil. On the other side there were little blurbs of oil that kept popping up and dissipating.


1 comment:

Wish upon a Starr said...

Why do you say it's a one time thing? Just because its in Hawaii? Or more to it then that? Very pretty pictures. I'm glad to see more, I thought that the previous pics were all we where going to see. So thanks!!