Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Walk in the Rain

The kids love to go on walks around the neighborhood with me. We have had a lot of storms latetly and they have been dying to go. The weather seemed to clear for a min. so we decided to go. As soon as we steped onto the driveway it started to sprinkle. I thought maybe it would stop, but no; it poured the whole way. Emilee and Blake had a blast, Bryson just looked out his peep hole from his stoller, and me; I was just happy all of the kids were happy. On the way home there was a beautiful rainbow, then there was a second rainbow. Here is a picture from our backyard, the second rainbow was mostly fadded.

Emilee and Blake didn't have enough of the rain, so they kept going...

Bryson happy as could be, oblivious of the rain.

1 comment:

Wish upon a Starr said...

Nothing like a nice walk in the rain. You are lucky to live close to the mountains, so you can enjoy all the smells. I love it when it rains. However, if you are like my husband, you hate the rain, and I understand. Cute, cute kids!