Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sunday Mastitis

Sunday early morning I woke up and realized why I wasn't feeling well Saturday evening. I had a full blown case of Mastitis. I had a fever of 102 all day, even with Ibprofren. When I added Tylenol it finally went down to 101.8. I was miserable and couldn't even carry Bryson from one room to the next. So for Father's Day Scott didn't get spoiled; instead he stepped it up and showed us what a great father he really is. He and Emilee made his Father's Day breakfast and he took care of the kids all day. I completely vegged and managed to keep on falling asleep. Poor Scott, what timing. Last Father's Day I had morning sickness....

3 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

So not fun for you!! It's good to hear you are feeling better already. I got that one time with matthew. I'm just glad it's easy to take care of.

Steph said...

How miserable! I'm glad the antibiotics kicked in:)hooray for great daddys!!

Nicole said...

How miserable! I have had mastitis at least 10 times with all my kids. It is awful. I am so sorry.