Somehow this is the only picture I ended up with from the whole weekend, but it's a good one. :)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Berklee's Graduation and Grandpa Owen's Funneral
Last weekend we had Scott's family in town again and had a great time BBQing, playing Bocce, and of course Great Dalmuti. Berklee and Jill (Brenda and Tony's daughters) graduated Thursday and Friday. Then on Sunday everyone headed up to Logan for Grandpa Owen's funeral. There was a viewing Sunday evening. It was good to see all of Scott's family again. And of course hard to see Grandpa. And even harder to see his Grandma, who is dreading being alone (this is the 2nd spouse she has had to say good-bye to). Scott and I stayed the night at his Aunt Joyce and Uncle Dean's house. We had a great visit with them. Then Monday was the funeral. It was good, but of course hard. Funerals are so awful.
Somehow this is the only picture I ended up with from the whole weekend, but it's a good one. :)
Somehow this is the only picture I ended up with from the whole weekend, but it's a good one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the great dalmuti!! Haven't played it for a while, but good game. I need to start a collection of hats still. You have got yourself an awesome collection!
Post a Comment