Thursday, July 9, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple
After canning with Scott's mom and grandma we rested for a bit and then packed up the family and went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was pretty amazing to have 4 generations in the temple at once. The kids did wonderfully and were very reverent. They loved being able to see what the inside looked like so they can picture where mom and dad are when we go. After the open house we took some photos, but of course I forgot our camera, Scott's moms' camera ran out of batteries. So the only pictures are on Scott's grandma's camera and she doesn't know how to email pictures. :( Hopefully I will be able to get a copy sometime; so precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought you might be interested in reading my series of posts in anticipation of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple Dedication.
Post a Comment