Sunday, July 19, 2009
Last Sunday Morning
Last Sunday I was laying in the bed resting for a minute. I overheard the following conversation... Scott was getting ready for church and Blake saw his cologne. He asked Scott, "What is that?" Scott said, "Oh, that makes me smell good so I can get all of the ladies. Do you want to spray some on me?" Of course Blake loved spraying it. Then Scott said, "Do you want me to spray some on you, so you can get all of the ladies?" Blake hesitated for awhile and then cautiously asked, "Dad, do the ladies hurt!?" I about died laughing!!! Then Scott responded, "Yes, my son they do. You have no idea." That was when I decided to pipe up and defend "the ladies." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That may be the best father to son conversation ever!!
Well, if we hurt so bad why put on the cologne? What do you think about that Scott? Hee,hee. Atleast this conversation will keep Blake away from the girls for a couple more years.
P.S. The first comment was from you little bro. This one is from your coolest sis-in-law ever!
How sweet! That makes me wish I had boys. Too bad for me.
Post a Comment