Wow. Can you believe it!? Bryson is already 6 months old! I love 6 months old, they start being so social. He has started to smile and laugh a ton. In fact, every time Blake cries Bryson thinks it is funny and starts to laugh. Luckily, it doesn't make Blake even madder. The day before his official 6 month mark he started sitting like a champ. He loves to sit and grab at any toy in front of him. Which helps because he entertains himself a little better, but after a few minutes he wants someone to come sit next to him. It's really cute though, when I pick him up he gets all excited, leans in and hugs me then kisses (or eats, not really sure, but I like to think they are kisses) my shoulder. He is so close to getting his first two bottom teeth. I keep thinking anytime that they will break through. Hopefully soon because he's not sleeping well. Speaking of sleep, we are trying to train him to go to sleep on his own. The first night was amazing!! I got him relaxed and laid him down. He never even cried; he went right to sleep!!! The next night he cried for about 20 min. then I picked him up, he burped, I laid him down and he went right to sleep without a peep. Then last night he cried for about 15 min. I went in a burped him, laid him down, he cried for about 3 min. and then went to sleep and didn't wake up until 6:15am (maybe his teeth came in) Yahooooo!


Grandma Bowman he totally has your smile and jaw line. :) He also does a really cute wide mouth smile. Of course I couldn't get him to do it.

Six Month Stats:
Length 27" 75%
Weight 18 lbs. 11oz. 75%
Head 42 10%
1 comment:
Look at those pinchable-in the tickling kind of way-chubby legs. Love it!!!
Post a Comment