Sunday, July 19, 2009
Getting Ready for Church
This morning I was getting ready for church. Blake was in the bathtub and told me that he has teeny tiny boobies. I said, "Yes, because you are a boy." "Ya, he said, only mommies have big boobies." I thought, ok, interesting conversation. Then next thing I knew, he was asking me, "Mom, do you ever open your mouth and go Moo?" I was like, "What you mean like a cow?" "Ya", he said. Scott was on the bed, he started laughing, then he started mooing. Blake thought that was funny, so next thing I know Blake and Scott were mooing at me. (So not nice!) Bryson was cuddling with Scott and started crying. He didn't like the mooing. It was the saddest cry. I had to go rescue him. Finally I got him calmed down. Then Scott thought it would be funny to moo again. Bryson started crying all over, then stopped, then Scott mooed, Bryson cried, then he stopped crying, then Scott mooed again, Bryson cried again. This happened about 5 times till I took pity and said enough. I guess he doesn't like cows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is hilarious!!!
You've got to love all the boobie questions you get when you are breast feeding. I hope Scott got a good swift kick in the behind! :)
Post a Comment