Sunday, July 19, 2009

Emilee had teeth pulled

Poor Emilee. She inherited her mother's small mouth. Her permanent teeth didn't have room to grow in so they were coming in crooked. I talked to the dentist and he agreed that we should pull the two baby teeth on either side so that the permanent teeth could grow in straight. So we went to the dentist, got numb and had two teeth pulled. She did great!! She held still and did everything they asked. I could tell she was nervous a heck, but it wasn't until after that she hold me how bad the numbing shots hurt. She said they hurt worse than anything, even shots in the arm. Poor thing. I felt so bad so I drove to Ice Burg and bought her a huge Cookies 'N Cream milkshake. That seemed to make everything better. At home she was telling me how fun it was to chew on her lip. I was just like ya, ya, real fun (I think I was side tracked eating). Then she came into the kitchen and I saw that she had completely bit through her lip two different times. Her lip swelled up like Bubba Gump. Oh, I felt like the worst mom. I never even thought about that. Talk about making a bad day worse. As the numbing wore off, her lip hurt worse than the teeth pull. Oh, I felt awful...

1 comment:

Wish upon a Starr said...

There are some celebrities that would kill for lips like that. Poor Emilee!!