Sunday, May 24, 2009

Scott turns 32!

In the middle of the crazy wedding bussel Scott had his birthday. He has always had the hardest time remembering how old he is. Honestly, he has to take 1977 and minus the current year or ask me. But growing up 32 was his # in basketball. So maybe this year he will be able to remember his age because it is his "lucky #".

We didn't do much. He had to work in the morning and then we went to Park City to watch his nephew play soccer. Everyone was so tired from the weekend we all came home and crashed by 10:00pm. No card games or movies. Just some pizza and our pillows. I guess that's just how it works out when you get older. :(

2 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

Happy Birthday Old Man River. I would have wished you birthday wishes on your birthday, but Mel didn't remind me and it is her job to help me remember stuff. So you can blame her when we see you next.

I hope she doesn't read this because I will be in trouble.

Wish upon a Starr said...

At least you could find the candles, unlike us. By the way this is Mel, and hope he had a happy birthday. We will see if being the same age as his school numbers helps him remember his age. I also hear the memory is one of the first things to go as you age--hee,hee.