Scott's Aunt Joyce had extra tickets to the quilt show in Utah. So my mom, Emilee, Bryson and I went on Sat. I don't know what it is about fabric that makes me so gitty. Well, gitty until I see all of the amazing quilts women make. Then I realize, these quilts are WAY out of my league. But it is fun to look and every once in awhile I find something easy that I can do. I came home with 2 patterns and mom came home with the pattern to the quilt we are standing in front of. All in all we had fun.
1 comment:
Cute hair!! I keep telling Kevin I wouldn't mind having a sewing machine. But really, I don't know if it would ever get used. I am so clueless with the sewing stuff. I would have to have my mother by my side helping me step by step.
Post a Comment