Even though school is not quite done, Emilee's class had their graduation. Of course Blake threw up that morning so I was unable to go. I sent Emilee with the neighbor boy who is also in her class. She had lots of fun singing songs with her class and loved the cookies afterwards. She was pretty bumbed that I didn't make it and kept telling me all of the fun songs that I missed out on. What bummer timing!!
Emilee has learned a ton this year. She is a great reader and really enjoys math. Her teacher loves her and tells over and over when I see her how smart, talented (the teacher is amazed at her art work) and well behaved Emilee is in the class. Unfortunatley all of the boys have also decided she is great too. This year she has come home with 2 necklaces, a ring, two extra large valentines goody bags, almost every boys phone #'s (many of whom she plays with often-she never wants girls over, just the boys), and last week she came home with a cup full of flowers that a boy picked for her. Yikes!!
1 comment:
She is growing up so fast. First grade next year, a full day of school, how is mommy doing? Congrats Emilee!! We love ya!!
Post a Comment