This mother's day I was getting over the stomach flu, mom had the stomach flu and Steph was getting over the stomach flu; not very fun....
But I wanted to share what Emilee wrote for me from school. She wrote..."My mom is beautiful. Her hair color is brown, her eyes are blue color. She is 17 inches tall and weighs 30 lb. My mom always helps me do homework. My mom's favorite color is blue and her favorite food is potatoes. Her favorite treat is chocolate. She doesn't like it when I be mean. My mom's favorite thing to do is cuddle. Something that makes my mom happy is be nice. I love you mom!!!" I thought is was so sweet and pretty accurate execpt for the measurements. The measurements make me laugh!!
Blake drew a picture of a rocket for me. He included the flames and everything. I love mother's day, my kids always give me the cutest things!!
2 comments:
That is so sweet of Emilee! That stinks that you guys were all sick over mommies day. Good to hear you are doing better. Especially the stomach flu. I hate the stomach flu.
That is so dang cute. What a reward and it is amazing how accurate she was on everything...but the measurements. Good thing she didn't put 117" and 300lbs:)
Post a Comment