I had no idea the photographer had gotten a picture of this blessed event!! Everyone who has seen this has died laughing, but no one laughs harder than I!!! To make the picture even better look at Bryson's left hand. Little stinker!
Blessed day that piture is AWESOME!!! The combination of his face, finger, and poo is the best!! I laughed until I peed a little. That picture should be famous. Poor Scott, the look on your face says it all. Mel got mad at me because I didn't scroll down and look at the other pictures fast enough, all I could do was laugh. I did look at the other pictures though and you guys sure do have a cute family.
3 comments:
Blessed day that piture is AWESOME!!! The combination of his face, finger, and poo is the best!! I laughed until I peed a little. That picture should be famous. Poor Scott, the look on your face says it all. Mel got mad at me because I didn't scroll down and look at the other pictures fast enough, all I could do was laugh. I did look at the other pictures though and you guys sure do have a cute family.
Oh man that is funny!!!!!
Nasty, nasty, nasty. That makes me feel nauseous. Poor Scott.
Post a Comment