When Emilee was a baby she would poop and it would always shoot up her backside so we started calling these poopies old faithfuls. Bryson has done a few but today he did one to shame all previous old faithfuls.
My visiting teachers had just arrived and were holding Bryson. He started pooping and pooping and pooping. It was a little embarrasing, but hey, it could not be helped. Anyway I thought I would change his diaper in the living room so we could keep on visiting. I got started and realized that he had pooped clear up to his shoulder blades and it had gooshed over to his sides! I wasn't even sure how to begin changing this diaper. Needless to say it got cleaned up but wow! How did so much come out of someone so small??
3 comments:
Emma had a million onsies, so I cut her out of about five, I think!
I love when those poopies happen the moment I'm heading out the door and am already afraid I'm going to be late for church or whatever!!!
Ohhhhh.... I am sooo NOT looking forward to newborn baby diapers again. A 2 year old's diapers are no fun either but at least they usually stay within the confines of the diaper.... 39 days to go! =)
That would explain why he was so upset yesterday. Was he just as happy as could be after that?!
Post a Comment