
For my birthday my dad and I took Emilee up to teach her how to ski. This was my first time skiing since the day after I opened my mission call. I was impressed I never fell down; mind you we were on the bunny hill. :) We had sooooo much fun!!


Dad and Emilee

Dad showing Emilee the "snow plow"

Me demoing the snow plow

Lots and lots of falling down. By the end of the day though she really got the hang of it!

I love this picture. We kept telling Emilee to put her knees together to snow plow. She was awesome with the knees but had a hard time tilting her feet. :)

When we got done we went to my parents house to get Bryson and found dinner and a cute cake of me skiing down the mountain. Loved it!
1 comment:
How fun!! Love the cake!!
Post a Comment