Tuesday, January 25, 2011
CTR - go Emilee!
Bryson always plays with my phone. He does whatever he can to get to it. The other day I saw him get up on the counter to get it. I saw him and yelled for him to get down. Then realized I'd forgotten something in the other room. I ran back to get it then on my way back out I ran into Emilee and Bryson coming down the hall. Emilee with my new smart phone broken into two pieces in her hand. I immediately started yelling at Bryson and telling him it was a no no to play with mom's phone. Bryson started crying. I grabbed my phone and went into the other room to assess the damage. Sweet Emilee waited a few minutes for me to calm down then came up to me with the cutest scared to death wide eyes. She timidly told me how she took the phone from Bryson and then accidentally dropped it on the ground. I was soooooo impressed she had the guts to tell me the truth when it would've been so easy to let Bryson take the blame. My heart just melted and I gave her the biggest hug! It is so scary to raise kids these days, it was so great to see her stand up for what was right!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment