Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dec. 8th and Suicial Deer

Seriously! Stupid deer! It jumped out about 10ft. in front of me. I hit my brakes as I hit it so we plowed through it at about 45 mi per hour. I had 7 YW with me as we were on our way home from an mutal activity. Luckily everyone (except the deer) was fine. :) Thank heavens for insurance because it cost $5000 to repair everything!!!


Deer hair. Gross!!

Bye Bye car!

1 comment:

Wish upon a Starr said...

I've got a gross story that happened to a friend of mine. Want to hear it? Okay,(I am sure you are nodding you head, very excitedly). They were headed back to Vernal, pulling a trailer. A deer jumped out in between the car and the trailer (it wasn't a full cover trailer, an open trailer. Good for 4-wheelers, etc.) Well, the trailer pretty much tore the deer apart. My friend's husband got out to see the damage, the deer's heart was lying on the side of the trailer, still beating. (obviously not for very long). AHHHH!!! Is that gross or what?!!!! On that note, have a good day! :)