
Emilee's Easter dress

Bryson eating his first piece of chocolate.

Easter egg hunt; always a sucess!

Bryson loved jelly beans

Easter egg coloring.

Bryson loved coloring eggs


Once Bryson started walking he was impossible to control. He would climb everything in site!!

Whenever the door was open, Bryson was right there trying to escape...

Blake decided to "rake" the snow instead of shovel it. A little goofy.

Lots, lots and lots of hours working on our house. If anyone wanted to find us from Christmas till April we could be found at "the lot". Sooooo glad the house is done!!!
2 comments:
Yea!!! What fun pics!! Matthew would have been right there with Blake on the tractors. And the heart idea for Valentines-I love it! I also love the smile on Bryson, he has such a CUTE!!! smile! I love it all! I will be expecting more, so..... ;)
Okay, so confused as to what as happened...Why is Kevin's name there? It was me, you sil, but it should still pull up something different. Humph! Whats going on?...
Post a Comment