
We had a family party the day before with presents and cake. (Blake, Dad and Bryson)

Blake

Look at that amazing cake! I bet Melanie is jealous! ;) My poor kids suffer from my lack of creativity!!

Blake and his new bike. I'm not sure why I don't have a picture of him riding it...

Bryson playing in the backyard toys.

It was obvious we needed to have a "construction" party for Blake since he liked coming to the lot more than being at the rental... We had our first final on the house the next afternoon. It was so stressful to try and have Blake's party and check off our list of things to still finish. But seeing how much fun he had made it all worth it!!

Blake during the shoveling race.

Emilee loved being in charge of the stop watch.

Bryson always loves being outside and in the dirt!

I was trying to show the boys (Blake, Brady and Sam) how to do the obstacle course, but I look more like a goofy ballerina!

Brady, Sam and cousin Anna attempting the obstacle course. Aunt Stephanie was holding the box because the wind was starting to pick up. Imagine our house windy, never!! (we realized after moving into our house we had moved into a wind tunnel!)

Blake and friend Brady on the obstacle course

Sam, Blake, Brady

Blake just finished the wheelbarrow race with success.

Emilee and Blake wheeling for their lives, or maybe just a prize.

Grandpa Starr's tractor was our party center piece. And I found a tractor pinata that matched his tractor. It was one tuff tractor, go Blake go!

Emilee gave it a shoot, no luck. We finally had to beat the life out of it while on the ground.

Both babies (Mikie on left and Bryson on the right) wanted to sit on Grandpa's lap on the cool tractor.

We finished with cupcakes and presents. Everyone was sooo hot. It ended up being 75 degrees that day and we were used to 40-50 degrees. It was a random very warm day!! It was months before it got that warm again.

Bryson by the end of the day. He was filthy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment