Friday, July 9, 2010

Backyard

It is finally getting hot and we only have dirt for a yard so we set up sprinklers in the driveway. Apparently Emilee and Blake needed goggles. Emilee I love the way you are styling those things!!

We set out the hose to help the yard settle before we landscape. We all had fun "building dams" to help keep the water in the yard. Emilee and Blake had a little more fun than the rest of us.

Cleaning up...



Bryson and Blake love to ride the 4 wheeler. We have miles of trails that take off into the mountains from our house. Scott and Blake will go out for fun long rides. Emilee is scared to death of the 4 wheeler. And I'm not terribly fond of it unless the trails are totally beginner.
One hot day Emilee, Blake and the neighbors Jackson and Max were hot and bored. So we got the hose out and filled up the back corner of the yard again. Needless to say they had a blast! They were a mess, but I didn't care. Some of my favorite childhood memories were playing for hours in muddy puddles!! Although I it will be nice when we have a yard and we can blow up the pool like most normal people.






2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the muddy swimming pool pictures!! What great memories!

Jen Chesnut said...

Love it!!! I also remember throwing kitties in mud puddles! :)