It took us 4 1/2 months to build it. Since Scott works full time (he busted his hinnie-sp? in the evenings and weekends doing tons of sweat equity) I was the general (the official boss lady). If I didn't have to young ones to take care of it would have been kind of fun. But this house was not kind of fun. I still get nauseous when I think about it. I would really like to settle down. But our house is almost paid off and Scott keeps kindly reminding me that we still have one more to go... We will see how I feel in two years!
After we passed the final Scott and my dad went to the rental and brought back all of our beds. We hung out in camp out mode until the weekend when we could move everything.
Moving is soooo much work. Especially when already so exhausted!!!! Luckily the kids were entertained with boxes and packaging while mom and dad unpacked box after box after box!!
There are only a few other houses around us, luckily a cute family moved in up the street one week before us. Emilee and Blake play from morning until night with Jackson and Max. (Blake is helping Bryson on the teeter totter.)
No comments:
Post a Comment