Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scott rides to Jazz game in Lamborghini

How could I forget!? The night before Bryson's baby blessing Scott was invited to go to the Jazz game with a friend in the ward. This friend also happens to have a new very sleek black Lamborghini. Of course they had to ride to the Jazz game in style...so into our driveway pulled a very noisy batman looking car. I wish I had gotten a picture of Scott getting into the car, maybe next time. Scott was trying to act cool, but I know he was pretty excited. The seats were great, as was the food (the ticket stub showed the seat was $477 for the night!!). It was fun for us at home because every time the team came to shot Scott was on TV. Emilee was estatic that her dad was on TV. Good times.

No comments: