Ok. So we teach our children to be honest, but sometimes it backfires. For example, the other day Bryson was asleep in my room (Scott and I spent more $ on the master toliet and put these teeny tiny toliets in the rest of the house). I had to go to the bathroom and went to the kid's bathroom. Blake came running in and said, "Hey mom, you can't go in here!" I asked why and he walked over, pointed to the edge of the toliet and said, "Mom, look! Yours bum is hanging way off." Oh, I about died laughing!! I tell ya, having kids is not for the faint of heart or the low in self-esteem!!!
2 comments:
I just about died laughing!! Not only is mother hood for those with good self esteem, but you have to be quick witted. I loved it.
So funny!! Tami, I LOVE your guys' blog!!
Post a Comment