Sunday, April 5, 2009

3 months old




On the 30th of March Bryson turned 3 months. He is such a (needy) little ham! A joy when he's happy and lots of pacing when he's cranky. He keeps finding his thumb. I'm not sure what I think about that, thumbs are harder to take away than binkies. Luckily his thumbs are so long they keep gagging him. He is very alert and has been since birth. He is getting good at batting toys around and is now starting to try and grap them. It is so fun to watch him. He's sleeping style is getting a little better. He now only wakes up 2-3 times each night. His naps are still a bit rocky. Some days are better than others....

4 comments:

Wish upon a Starr said...

He is such a cute little guy!! Congrats on the big 3 mo.!

Katie Phillips said...

Looks like he's got some chubs!! I love the baby chubs!! Bruce sucked on his thumb a bit until he was about 9 months and then kind of stopped, so maybe soon you won't have to worry about how you feel about it!!

Steph said...

I think you should be excited that he's sucking his thumb...just think of all the sleep you will get since he will be able to put himself back to sleep! Most kids need braces these days anyway:) I keep hoping Ellie will drop the bink for her thumb. So far she just chews on it.

Julie said...

HOly cow. He really has chunked up! What a cute little version of Scott! Anna started taking normal naps when I started taking them with her so just tell Emilee and Blake to fend for themselves and enjoy:P. Love ya.