My first garden. It has been fun and frustrating. Hopefully the market will allow us to sell this house and we can move somewhere that we will be able to have a bigger garden and no netting!!

My first harvest. :)

This hawk hung out in our back yard for several days. No idea what he was up too, but he was noisy!!!

Then early
September, just behind this climbing dome,
Scott and I saw a huge cat. We still don't agree on what it was. Scott says it was a lynx. I think it was too big and had too long of a tail to be a lynx. But it also had too pointy of ears to be a cougar... I like to joke we found a new species. :) It was amazing though. It had a dead rabbit hanging out of it's mouth and we watched it walk up the trail behind our house. It was a dark brown/light grey like a
coyote. And the size of a large coyote. At first glance
Scott thought it was a coyote, but after seeing it longer there was no question it was a cat. It was amazing to watch it walk. We could see the large muscles in its long lean torso. I swear it had a long tail, but
Scott doesn't remember a tail, so I'm assuming it was an odd colored Bobcat. :)
1 comment:
Hello to all!!!!
I am a French name madelele Linda, relations with the IMF, which provides loans from 2000 to € 10.000000 to all those who need it and they can pay me an interest rate of 3% per year. Please contact me at madelenelinda@Outlook.fr my number WhatsApp: + 33644699405
Post a Comment